Plastic wood exterior wall cladding cover line
Wood-plastic composite (Professional name:“WPC”) is a composite material lumber or timber made of recycled plastic and wood wastes.
MOQ(Minimum order quantity):800meters/color
Material: WPC (wood plastic composites)
This is WPC synthetic wall cladding OLDA-32 135*20MM install instruction for reference.
You can choose other accessory on your part.
1. Looks and feels like natural wood;
2. Durable, firm because of its high density; high degree of UV and color stability;
3. Highly resistant to moisture and termites; easy to install, requires no painting, no glue, no maintenance;
4.100% recycle, environmental friendly, saving forest resources;
5. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no crack;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from -40 to 60 centigrade.
WPC material Component (approximate percent for reference):
25% HDPE (Recycled HDPE)
65% bamboo/wood fiber (Professionally treated dry bamboo/wood fiber)
10% chemical additives (Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent, stabilizer, colorants, anti fungus agent, coupling agent, reinforcing agent, lubricants...etc.).
Material properties of WPC
1. WPC is a new kind of environmental friendly product that can totally instead of wood ones through scientific innovation of waste wood recycling and development. While conserving natural resources at the same time, not only WPC have natural wood texture and grain, but also have much performance such as water resistance, recycling, corrosion resistance, mildew proof, no pollution, convenient processing etc.
2. WPC producing and processing procedures are totally different from wood. It can greatly save the production time, raw materials storage costs, loss of raw material cost and processing cost.
Meanwhile, also can support temperature range from 60℃ to -40℃.It can overcome natural cracking, warping, stains, mildew and other natural defects of the natural wood.
3. WPC has its unique extrusion technology. Different molds can produce a variety of specifications, size, shape, thickness of profiles; also provide a variety of design, color and grain products.
4. Due to the use of raw materials and production process without glue, it does not produce formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, trichloroethylene and other harmful substances.WPC is a new alternative green environmental protection material to traditional wood.
5. In the operation, WPC can be nailed, drilling, planing, and viscous with smooth surface. Sanding and painting process is subjected to client choice.
1.It can use same tools what use for wood processing, cutting, drilling, edging and scratching.
2.Pull the drilling bit to bring out the debris at regular time when drill large or deep hole. Don’t expect to complete a one-time drilling.
3.Tapping screw is best choice to install WPC profile because of durable advantage. At least 5mm diameter, length is according to thickness of profiles, generally between 50mm -60mm.In order to avoid screws corroded, we strongly recommend the use of stainless tapping screws.
4.Compared with ordinary wood, nail WPC material is harder. In order to avoid the nail out, can’t be a one-time hammering. Nail should be tapped into 1.5-2cm,then knock into with a nailer.
5.Must be prior drilling when the climate is cold or the use of screws.
6.Fix by two screws in each position while section width is greater than 10 cm.
7.Considering the drainage, cleaning and minor expansion and contraction and other reasons, WPC pieces must have adequate clearance from edge to edge, head to head when installed.
Edge to edge: WPC side to side gap is at least 6 mm, if installed in a cold climate, gap requires at least 10 mm.
Head to head: WPC head-to-head gap depends on the section length, temperature when install,the coefficient of thermal expansion of profiles ( ζ≈ 0.9 × 10 -4 ), as well as local highest temperature.